How to Pack Freight
- Remove any push button type air bleeders and fit original air bleeders before packing. Zip tie shock bearings.
- Pack any leaking forks or shocks in plastic bags to contain any leaking oil.
- Pack all suspension components in one carton together (2 x forks and 1 x shock). (Try and keep parcel length to 1m max to keep Aust Post happy!!!)
- Use cardboard or bubblewrap – tightly pack components, tape up very strongly.
- Place our address and your return address and phone numbers on parcel on the same side.
- Make sure the addresses cannot be rubbed or torn off – place tape over this area.
- Australia Post is the most reliable and cost effective way to send your suspension from interstate and country Queensland areas.
- Send parcel REGISTERED POST. A bar code will be attached to your parcel for tracking purposes.
- For Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich and Toowoomba areas, we can organise pick ups through Couriers Please. A business address is best for both pick up and delivery.
Address - 2/18 Claude Boyd Parade, Bells Creek, Caloundra 4551
Postal Address - PO Box 3404, Caloundra DC 4551